poniedziałek, 9 września 2013

I'm trying hard to be... rrrrebellious!

Back to Poland, back to my family home for a short while... And although it's a vacation, these are my holidays, my blog suddenly became empty. It seems that it was easier to keep it updated when I had a million other things on my mind - my studies, work, boyfriend :-) etc.

So this is my time to make delicious cakes and try new recipes that I can't wait to share with you.

I'm going to use now pictures that were taken already about three weeks ago by a very (un)talented photographer of mine - my boyfriend. Sadly, our good camera is still out of use and it radically changes the quality and even the style of the pictures and because of it I had to postpone some planned before shoots of already created styles. Well, c'est la vie.

Here I come with something that I'm not completely happy about, because I feel that something's missing. What I like definietly though are the colors. These shades of green that you can see over here are my favourites and I sometimes try to dress in them basically all the time. It's different from the things that you saw before and I have to say that it's not really my style. Like every girl though, I have several faces and this "trying to be rebellious" one comes out from time to time (rather rarely). Now, being more in my classy/retro mood, I'm not so fond of it, but I know there will come a day I will dress like this again.

I actually have an amazing idea for something of this sort - and I already have a great blouse from ZARA and perfect shoes...


pants - zara
t-shirt - IDF :) (my boyfriend's from the army)
jacket - mango
necklace - cheap chinese stuff on ebay
shoes - deezee.pl
bracelets, belt - my mum's closet































































1 komentarz:

  1. Świetny zestaw :) Zapraszam do mnie: http://because-i-like-dots.blogspot.com :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń